garage door installation IN NEWTOWN, PA
High Quality Garage Door Installation Services
As a homeowner, it is easy to understand the need to have every part of the house looking appealing and consistent with the overall design. If you think your existing garage door does not match the style and architecture of your house, you may need a new garage door installation to restore your curb appeal.
We, at Elite Garage Door Repair can offer you samples of different garage door styles and designs to choose from. After picking your favorite door, our technicians will handle every step of the installation such as taking necessary measurements and removing the old unit.
GARAGE DOOR EXPERTS
Call us today for a professional garage door cable repair service!
The Type of Garage Doors We Work With
Our certified technicians work mainly with steel garage doors. Many garage owners prefer steel over other materials because of its durability, low maintenance, energy efficiency, and noise-canceling features.
• Durable – steel garage doors do not rust, crack or warp easily. They are fire-resistant and can withstand strong winds, rain, snow, and extreme heat.
• Low-maintenance – steel doors don’t require heavy maintenance. With regular cleaning, your steel garage door can last for a long time looking new.
• Energy-efficient – A steel garage door can be insulated to keep the temperature in your home at a comfortable level. So, you can cut on your electricity bills because you won’t need to keep your cooler or heater running all the time.
Aside from steel garage doors, we also provide glass garage door installation. If you wish us to install your new garage door, you can choose from our wide range of steel and glass garage doors. We work with top-of-the-line brands like Amarr, Clopay, and Wayne Dalton.
Working with high quality brands
Styles of Garage Doors
If you’re planning to install a new garage door, you should know that you have a wide range of design options to choose from. We offer garage doors in different colors, materials, finishes, styles, and add-on features.
In terms of style, the three most popular garage door styles are the carriage, traditional, and contemporary.
• Carriage style – Carriage garage doors give off a ranch or barn-like vibe. Its rustic appearance usually matches craftsman style or mission style homes.
• Traditional garage doors – traditional doors showcase clean and classic designs that can boost your curb appeal. This door style is marked by raised rectangular door panels that are symmetrical.
• Contemporary garage doors – If you have a modern home, contemporary garage doors may suit you. This style is characterized by clean horizontal lines and a sleek aesthetic.
Aside from garage door styles, you can also install add-ons such as trim windows and decorative hardware. Depending on your garage door style, you can also modify these add-ons to fit your home’s overall look.
Garage Door Insulation
Garage door insulation refers to the layer of foam that helps slow the transmission of heat in your garage. As a result, your garage wouldn’t feel excessively warm in the summer or cold in the winter. By keeping the climate in your garage stable, an insulated garage door help lowering energy bills.
Additionally, if your door is uninsulated, you will completely hear external noise. There won’t be any barrier to minimize the amount of outside noise getting inside your home.
So, if you want a peaceful and comfortable rest at home, we highly recommend that you install an insulated garage door. Particularly, we suggest that you choose a garage door with a high R-value.
The R-value of your garage door is a number that signifies the thermal efficiency of your door. In other words, it denotes your door’s capability to slow the transmission of heat. The higher the R-value, the more effective your garage door can preserve the temperature of your garage.