GARAGE DOOR PANEL REPLACEMENT IN NEWTOWN, PA
High Quality Garage Door Panel Replacement Services
Purchasing a new garage door is not always the answer to a damaged garage door panel. In fact, most of the time you won’t need to replace your entire garage door. At Elite Garage Door Repair, we will provide you with the most effective and practical solution to your problem. Once one of our experts comes over to look at the issue, he will tell you in detail what are your available solutions and will help you make the best decision for your circumstances. Call us now to receive a same-day visit from one of our experts.
GARAGE DOOR EXPERTS
Call us today for a professional
garage door panel replacement service!
Garage Door Panel Damages
Garage door panels are sturdy and long-lasting. However, they can also be damaged by extreme weather conditions, strong impacts, and natural wear and tear.
When one of your garage door panels gets damaged, the aesthetics and functionality of your door are compromised. That’s why you should fix these panels immediately. By that, we don’t mean replacing your entire door. Instead, you should first assess the extent of the damage and then find out if you need panel replacement or garage door replacement.
• Dented Panels – garage door dents are more common in metal garage doors. Minor impacts like rocks, hail, or baseball hitting your garage door can cause slight or serious dents on your garage door. It’s easier to fix dented steel or aluminum doors, but wood models may require replacement.
• Broken or Bent Panels – when your garage door panels becomebent or broken, it’s usually because of heavy impacts. For example, if a tree fell onto your door or you accidentally backed on your garage door with your car. These events may cause your door panels to break or bend and go off-track.
Panel Replacement vS Garage Door Replacement
Garage Door Panel Replacement
More often than not, you will only need panel replacement and not garage door replacement. That’s because it’s not common to receive damage that destroys the entire door. To help you decide whether you need panel replacement or garage door replacement, here are a few factors to consider:
- Age of your door – how old is your door? Does it look old and dilapidated?
- The extent of the damage – how many panels are damaged? How severe is the damage?
- Cost of repair, panel replacement, or door replacement – Which option is more inexpensive and practical?
Garage Door Replacement
In the rare cases where your garage door suffers extensive damage, you may want to consider replacing the entire door. Here are a few factors to consider before deciding on a course of action:
- Your garage door is discontinued, so no panels are available for replacement.
- You want to upgrade your home’s exterior to boost your curb appeal.
- Your garage door is too old and has obvious signs of wear and tear.
- Your entire garage door is broken and damaged, and poses a safety risk.